If you are concerned about Coronavirus visit the Australian Government Department of Health website or the SA Health website for the latest medical advice and official reports.

For the latest updates on Council Services in response to COVID-19 click here.

Dismiss alert

Justices of the Peace

To search for a Justice of the Peace (JP) in your local area, please visit the Consumer and Business Services (CBS) website at