The Hall was opened on 23rd January 1957 by C.A. Darling ESQ.
The Hall comprises a floor area of 24 metres x 17 metres with an upstairs gallery seating 251 people.
The Stage is 11 metres wide at the front and 6 metres wide at the rear. Changerooms, public toilets and bar facilities are also available. Also available for hire when hall is hired are crockery, cutlery, glasses, trays, chairs and trestles.
Please click below for Hall Hire price list
Please see also Hall Hire Conditions